Tuesday 12 March 2013

Reasons to pat myself on the back today

  1. I got up early this morning to run on the treadmill before packing up the car to head out of town for the rest of the week.
  2. Among items I've packed I have included my workout gear and hand weights.
  3. I have also packed up some of the veggies from my fridge so that I have healthy options over the next few days (and so they don't go to waste).
  4. I tried on a pair of pants from the box of clothes I haven't worn in almost 7 years and THEY FIT!
  5. Since I won't have access to my scale tomorrow on official weigh-in day, I weighed myself this morning. *Drumroll please* ....... 171.0 lbs!

As excited as I am that my pants fit again, there is one thing that I am not as excited about... MY CHEST HAS SHRUNK!  I mean, on one hand I'm glad that it has, but seriously I had to buy a couple of new sports bras last weekend because, er, I keep falling out of my old ones when I jump up and down.  Well, I bought a freakin' size MEDIUM!  I have never, ever worn a medium-sized sports bra in my life.  Even when my weight was down before, my chest still stayed at a large.  My mission this weekend is to hit up La Senza (bra/lingerie store in Canada) to get re-measured because my regular bras are getting also getting too big.

I guess it's the price I need to pay for becoming fit and fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment